Friday 7 October 2011

Babel: I'm as good as Robben, Ribery

Hoffenheim forward Ryan Babel believes that he can be as good as Bayern Munich stars Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery.
The 24-year-old joined up with the Bundesliga side from Liverpool in January this year, and has impressed so far this season.
"I have enough confidence at the moment to say that I have the potential to play at the same level as Arjen Robben or Franck Ribery," Babel said, according to reports by Spox.
"However, potential doesn't say it all. There are plenty of players who have a lot of talent. It's all about getting the best out of yourself and you'll have to work very hard to achieve that.
"I know that I have the qualities to reach their leve [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts