Sunday 9 October 2011

My Projects

My Garden


I was going through my stash and trying to organising my craft supplies, unfinished projects and yet to be started ones, my ideas jotted down or rather scribbled on various pieces of papers, cuttings from magazines, news papers, invitation cards, greeting, cards and what not  which are the source of my creative ideas. I unearthed some of my half done projects which I could not touch for the past few months. 

Here is one of the projects I started some time back for my niece. Actually I  was just doodling and trying out different sequins and beads I had in my stash. My niece loved it. She asked me how I was going to create a design out of all that doodling.

Just to pull her leg I said I was creating a garden with flowers where a little girl (my niece) is chasing butterflies, a tree with some lovely flowers and so on. She kept on quizzing me and I kept on weaving around the theme. But she was so excited with the idea that she wanted it to be made for her.

[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts