Tuesday 18 October 2011

"At the end of the day, you have to be bigger than politics."

It's Hillary Clinton, out there doing politics again.
"I'm really old-fashioned. I feel I have made my contribution," Clinton said. "I'm very grateful I've had a chance to serve, but I think it's time for others to step up." Writing, teaching, and working on issues that affect women and girls will be in her future, Clinton assured NBC's Savannah Guthrie; that and relaxing at home.
Mmm. Yeah. So... that means she's running, right?
She praised Obama for doing "an excellent job under the most difficult circumstances."
Yes. I see. 
Clinton attributed her current popularity simply to her two decades in the public eye. "Because I have been on the public consciousness for so long and on the television screens and people's homes, I think there is a comfort," Clinton said.
Oh, there's comfort all right. Like I'm comfortable saying she's doing what she can right now to get to the presidency. It's a long, winding road. And right now, she's looking forward to helping women and girls...  relaxing at home... shall we say: baking cookies?


Source - Althouse




Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts