Union bank of India has announced to recruiting specialist officers.
Positions Vacant:Although there are 598 seats to be filled, scale I grade postings are,
* Asst. manager (technical) – 41 posts
* Personnel officer – 9 posts
* Rajbhasha adhikari – 18 posts
* Rural development officer – 100 posts
Submit online applications from 2012 July 17 to 2012 July 31Written exam (for higher scales) on 2012 Oct 07
Eligibility conditions:For scale I posts,
- The agelimit is min. 21 & max.35 yrs, as on Dec 1, 2011
- Educational qualifications are similar to those mentioned by IBPS for specialist CWE registrations
- Certificate in computer awareness & office automation is reqd. (not necessary for those who have studied computers in UG/PG level)
- Candidate should have appeared for the IBPS common exam & posses a valid score card.
Selection process:For certain scale II posts, written test could be conducted but scale I applicants will be shortlisted for a group discussion or psychometric test that will be followed by personal interviews.
Psychometric test, if arranged would be an online test containing questions about few scenarios.Your answers will help the bank to asses your qualities such as leadership & team building.Those securing the minimum marks will qualify for the next stage.While GD & Interviews carry 50 marks each, the pass percentage is fixed at 50% (45% for sc/st/obc/ pwd)
Applications:Interested candidates must visit any branch of union bank of India to pay Rs.100 (gen/obc) or Rs.20 (others).This amount should be paid only in cash before July 31 using the challan attached with the notification.
Login using IBPS register no. & password to fill in all the details asked.Remember to confirm them again before hitting submit.
The Union bank of India`s specialist officer recruitment advertisement can be downloaded from their website Source - BANK EXAM QUESTION PAPERS
Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on email@example.com